Instructions: Answer the following questions in small groups. Be prepared to discuss your answers with the rest of the class.
This activity is focused on helping you identify common uses a computer may have, as well as understanding virtual computing better.
- What are some activities that are carried out on a client computer?
- What are some activities that are carried out on a server computer?
- There are three major components that make up a computer, what are they?
- In your own words, define what Virtual Computing is.
- Describe at least 2 reasons why an administrator would choose to use Virtual Computing.
- Are there times when Virtual Computing would not be advantageous?